Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.


04 February 2012

Project Makeup

One thing I have enjoyed through the years is makeup. Shocker Im sure. And up until now I have just used makeup bags and everything is just kinda thrown in there. Not really easy to find things all the time and gets kinda messy too. So I set out to find the perfect way to organize my items. Here are a few things that caught my eye and interested me a bit.

Laura Thoughts

So my decision was made. I was gonna make a magnetic makeup board. Perfect. Now where to find the perfect “board base”

Goodwill never fails me. Seven dollars for this beauty.

All I needed was a metal sheet. Paint and more paint. And BAM! Beauty! Haha.


One white spray paint can, sample size paint in a coral, then a thin meta sheet all from Home Depot for under fifteen dollars.

So there it is my new magnetic makeup board that is so convenient to use when I’m getting ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment