Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.


11 June 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is



Ah! Summer is here~! I was able to spend some time down in California and wow, I sure don’t miss that weather when it gets in the high numbers.

But I do absolutely 0sv the time with family.

Bre and Jr moved into a new home so I was able to help around a little bit as they are still adjusting and moving things about. Alanna and I spent some much needed quality time together. I was able to make it to her ballet performance downtown Suisun at the Fire Muster. She was an absolute doll, I couldn’t stop giggling at how precious she looked. That girl needs to stop growing up!!! I was also able to run into a few friends which is always a blessing. Mel, I so loved seeing your home and all the progress you and Erin have made! It will be such a fun place full of character!!! Overall I had a great but short trip home.

Out @ the park.

My Little Doll.

Sisters. Love her!


Sabrina flew in from Los Angeles on Thursday evening and left this morning. It was a relaxing but quite busy weekend all in one. On Friday Sub and I took the MAX downtown and literally went all around downtown going to VooDoo donuts, shopping in the Pearl, and soaking up the sun in Pioneer Square. Needless to say I’ve gone Pro with the public transportation system now… whether it be the MAX, street car, bus, taxi... I can handle it. =)

We ended Friday night by going to Mission Theater which was such a fun experience that I would totally do again. We saw Fast Five (quite intense) and it was only $3 each. It was in a cute old building and had a good menu if you wanted anything from dinner, snack, to martinis. Quite fun and very reasonable. Portland is such a great city and has endless options of things to do!



Pioneer Square w/ Coffee!


Saturday Nite @ Thirsty Lion

Sub and Kris



No comments:

Post a Comment