Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.


26 August 2011

Heat & Humidity

Welcome to the Midwest! Where temperatures are ridiculously out of control compared to the good ole Pacific Northwest! I flew out to Chicago on Tuesday morning (left the house at 3:30 AM) to venture out and see if this state would like me to be a nurse for them. I have interviews in different areas of the state. And waiting on the Lord to show me where I am supposed to be. It may not be here in Illinois but at least I’m getting interview practice!!!

I am enjoying this trip due to being able to stay with my second family The Kirts. Jenna and I are currently at the Mahomet coffee shop called The DailyGrind. We will be going to the Farmers Market in the morning then the Sweet Corn Festival tomorrow nite! Some of my college friends will be driving down to join us and I am so thrilled to be seeing them since it has been nearly 9 months! It will make the rest of the night a lot better since the band that will be playing at the festival is called the “Feudin Hillbillys,” I mean really???? I just may need earplugs in please say a prayer for me. Haha.

Here’s my other sisters.

Ry, Kel, Jen, and I


Doin what the country people do

Trina!!! Nine-AH!!! Niners!!! Ninzy!!!

Rach aka Pretty lady!

Kel-Belle! BUDDY!!!!!


I hope I survive the weekend and kick booty on my next interviews over the following week!


No comments:

Post a Comment